How To Delay Ejaculation… the Right Way
You may feel like you’re all alone in your problem. You try and try some more, but at the end of the day, you still orgasm faster than you really want to. Dealing with premature ejaculation is a rather common problem among sexually active men, but the real question is how to delay ejaculation. You are tired of feeling inadequate in your sex life, so what can you do about it? There are quite a few methods that you can try in order to find out how to delay ejaculation. First, you might want to figure out why you have PE in the first place.
What Is PE?
Premature ejaculation happens when you experience over stimulation to the point where you cannot control when you orgasm. After you orgasm, you simply cannot keep on going, so the best method is to figure out exactly what it is that causes you to have the inability to control your orgasm. Finding that, will unlock the door to figuring out how to delay ejaculation.
Last 20 Minutes Longer TONIGHT By Watching This Video
One of the biggest problems is that you are not controlling your thoughts during sex. Too often, men only think about how they are feeling. This is bad for two reasons:
- The first reason is because, when you think only about your own sensations, your concentration level only creates a perfect environment for the ejaculatory reflex. Orgasms are almost 70% mentally initiated, so this is something you have to control in order to overcome your PE.
- The second reason is that you need to be thinking about what makes her feel good. When you do this, you will not only take your mind off of your sensations, but you will be more apt to doing what you can to make her orgasm. Ultimately, it is her orgasm that you want to achieve. Orgasms for men are rather easy to accomplish, all things considered. If you get her to orgasm, then you’ve earned your orgasm. That’s how sex works.
If you mind your manners in bed, and put ladies first, then you will find that it is easier to know how to delay ejaculation.
There are quite a few things that you can do on your own time in order to know how to delay ejaculation. The first of which, is to make sure that you are sexually healthy. A person that is very healthy will have the best performance in bed. The same is true vice versa. If you are not sexually healthy, you will have problems with either impotence or PE.
Unfortunately, there are a good many medications out there that might deal with your PE, but at the same time, these will have very unnatural and adverse side effects.
In order to avoid certain side effects, you might consider taking herbal supplements in order to build up the resources you need in order to have more satisfying sex. The best part about naturally developed supplements is the fact that they are only increasing existing levels in your body, and not chemically altering your current state.
Medications will cause all kinds of problems for that simple fact. Foreign chemicals that are introduced in the body have the potential to be worse than the problem, but natural supplements will not have this baggage. In essence, you will be a healthier person overall if you take them on a regular basis, and most medications cannot claim that kind of performance.
Many of these medications exist for the sole purpose of how to delay ejaculation. Essentially, they give you the ability to sustain rock hard erections and keep your sex drive going, which puts pressure on your Urethral reflexes. Most of these herbal supplements naturally increase blood flow, which means that more blood can make it to the penis.
Try Different Positions
Some positions are conducive on how to delay ejaculation, and others are not. The best way to figure out which ones work and which ones don’t is to… well… practice. The biggest key here is to find which positions stimulate her the most, and keep you going. Too much stimulation for you will only cause an orgasm, so it is best to find the positions that “might not feel as good”. Of course, after she has her orgasm, then feel free to try whatever position you like best. It’s always a good idea to mind your manners and let the ladies go first.
Watch The 3 Secrets To Lasting Longer TONIGHT In This Video
Overall, among the most noted sex position that has caused men to last longer and women to orgasm faster is the “cowgirl” position. When she’s on top, several things happen.
- The first thing that happens is that you are going deep inside her. The interesting part is that her vagina is wider at the top than it is at the bottom, which means that you don’t feel it nearly as much.
- The next thing is quite crucial on how to delay ejaculation, and that is that you are allowing gravity to keep your semen down. When she is on top, it means her vaginal lips are putting more pressure on your shaft, and ultimately your Urethral muscles. This stops you from having an orgasm.
- Last, she has much more control over where you are inside her, meaning that she can get herself to an orgasm much quicker than most other positions. The “reverse cowgirl” is also very effective in doing this, and in addition to that, you aren’t getting a total show, which may be effective enough to keep an orgasm at bay. If you want to know how to delay ejaculation remember to put her first.
Figuring out how to delay ejaculation does not necessarily have to be tedious work, but you will need to put a good amount of thought into it. If you can get your body to the point where you an get her to orgasm before you, using tips and tricks, then she will never know how you increased her pleasure during sex. Don’t worry, you can keep your trade secrets to yourself.
The best way is to stimulate her through intercourse, if you can last a long time, you’re guaranteed to give her multiple orgasm, watch this video which shows you how: